In this video you’ll find out how to get ripped fast. This is a quick guide containing everything you need to know on how to get ripped (reach a 7-10% body fat level).
If you found this video helpful hit Subscribe to support the channel and share the video with your friends to spread the word
On each element mentioned in the video I’ve went in-depth in my previous videos so check the Description of this one for the collection to learn more.
How To Get Ripped Fast – Key Points:
– Start by calculating how much body fat you need to lose to reach “ripped” level of body fat. (7-10%) Example website to help you: http://1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
– If you’re already training for a while assume 80% of the weight loss to be fat and 20% to be muscle when estimating the total body weight you need to drop.
– Overweight beginners or those coming back from a training break might gain muscle while losing fat.
– If you are above 12% of body fat aim to drop about 1-1.5% of your Body Weight per week.
– Determine how many calories you need to maintain your current body weight.
– Reduce your Daily caloric intake by 10-15% until you get to 1-1.5% of Body weight drop per week.
– Setup your daily macronutrient targets. Protein is the most important one. Use tools like MyFitnessPal to help you get an idea.
– Fiber is the key to good health and satiety. Aim to get 10-15 grams of fiber per 1000 kcal from a variety of veggies, fruits, legumes and grains on a daily basis. You can track this again with MyFitnessPal.
– 80-90% of your calories should be spent on whole unprocessed foods you love to eat. And the remaining 10-20% calories spend on whatever else you want to eat / drink while hitting your daily calorie/macronutrient targets.
– Eat as many meals as you like. What really matters is consistency
with your daily calorie, macronutrient and fiber goals. Try out things like Intermittent Fasting if you like to eat less frequently and have bigger meals.
– Supplements are not needed. However, they can help you reach a daily goal easier. for example: Reach your protein target with whey supplements. Additionally things like creatine, multivitamins, omega 3 and vitamin D are good to have for most people.
– Consistency and getting stronger through resistance training are crucial for building and retaining muscle mass. Don’t miss workouts, and make sure you’re adding weight to the bar over time. Moreover focus on learning the correct technique.
– Cardio is not required. It can be a helpful tool to create a caloric deficit. Use in moderation when needed instead of cutting more kcal from food.
– Don’t forget to measure your progress. You can’t manage what you don’t measure.
– For optimal results get as much sleep as your body needs. Typically around 8h will be fine.
– Don’t forget to take De-loads with training. Every 5th or 6th week
of training take it a bit easier.
– Set diet deadlines for every 7-8 weeks of successful dieting. At that point take a diet break to maintenance calories to recover both physically and mentally.
This is all you need to know to get ripped fast. Now it’s time to take action!
If you need a workout here’s a few you can use for Free:
Beginner or Coming back from a break – Download Here.
Intermediate (2-4 years of training) or Advanced (4-5+ years of training) –Download Here.
Home & Travel Workout you can do without any equipment – Download Here.
If you have any questions post them in the comments below.
Download The "Lean and Strong" Workout Routine for FREE
Are you wasting your time in the gym with outdated "bro split" routines? Lean and Strong is an Advanced Upper/Lower routine that will take your physique to the next level. (Backed by Science. No Hype, No BS.)Click Here to Get Your New Workout