What’s the best way to exercise for fat loss?
In this video, I’ve decided to bring on an active researcher, evidence-based fitness and nutrition expert James Krieger to talk about training for fat loss.
Training For Fat Loss Topics We Covered:
- Can we get very lean with exercise alone?
- Consequences of getting very lean without exercise?
- What type of cardio might be the best for you?
- Is there such a thing as “stubborn fat”?
- Cardio vs. Resistance Training for fat loss
- Effects on cardio on your appetite
- Fasted vs. Fed training for fat loss
- Intermittent Fasting Workouts on an Empty Stomach
- and MUCH MORE on burning fat!
Click here to watch whole training for fat loss manifesto on YouTube!
Enjoy the interview! And have a great time getting shredded!
Learn more from James at his website http://weightology.net !
Download The "Lean and Strong" Workout Routine for FREE
Are you wasting your time in the gym with outdated "bro split" routines? Lean and Strong is an Advanced Upper/Lower routine that will take your physique to the next level. (Backed by Science. No Hype, No BS.)Click Here to Get Your New Workout