A good playlist for training can make a difference with sports and in the gym.
Do you remember the first time you’ve watched Rocky? I do!It was one of the most powerful and motivating things I have ever seen in my entire life.
Taking painful hit after hit Rocky didn’t back down and fought until the very end.
When they play background music in movies and the character starts kicking everyone’s ass.
Well, this is how I feel while I work out and listen to some of those songs.
Top 10 Workout Songs from my Playlist
- Eminem ft. Nate Dogg – Till I Collapse (hip hop) – Link
- Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard – Hungry (aggressive hip hop/Dub-step/alternative rock) – Link
- Roy Jones – Can’t Be Touched (hip hop) – Link
- Disturbed – Down With The Sickness (metal) – Link
- Fort Minor – Remember the name (hip hop) – Link
- Kraddy – Android Porn (electronic) – Link
- Blue Stahli – ULTRAnumb (electronic) – Link
- Lord Vital – Beastmode (hip hop) – Link
- Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard – Work, Hustle, Kill (aggressive hip hop/Dub-step/alternative rock) – Link
- Eminem – Lose yourself (hip hop) – Link
I hope this playlist will inspire you to perform even better and get some new PRs.
Download The "Lean and Strong" Workout Routine for FREE
Are you wasting your time in the gym with outdated "bro split" routines? Lean and Strong is an Advanced Upper/Lower routine that will take your physique to the next level. (Backed by Science. No Hype, No BS.)Click Here to Get Your New Workout